MANITOBA LIBERAL PARTY
2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Friday, October 23rd to Saturday, October 24th, 2020
Canad Inns Destination Centre
2100 McPhillips Street
Winnipeg, MB R2V 3T9
THE PURPOSE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IS TO:
1. Receive Reports from the Executive
2. Elect the Officers of the Party in accordance with Articles 5.1 (iv) & 5.2(ii) of the MLP constitution:
(a) Election of the following officers will be held (two-year term): Treasurer, Vice-President, the Director of Membership, the Director of Organization and the Director of Policy
(b) Election of the following officers will be held (for one year term): the Director of Fundraising
3. Bring forth amendments to the MLP Constitution as specified by rules set out in the constitution.
4. Vote on Policy resolutions (cut-off for submissions is October 2nd, 2020)
5. Conduct other business appropriate to the Annual General Meeting of the Manitoba Liberal Party in accordance to the constitution.
Persons interested in the above positions may submit their intent by email at: email@example.com and must be received by 5:00 p.m. on October 8th, 2020 - 14 days prior to the start of the AGM.
Persons interested in submitting an amendment to the MLP Constitution may submit their amendments or policy resolutions for consideration at the Annual General Meeting to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amendments and policy resolutions will be posted on the website prior to the AGM.