MANITOBA LIBERAL PARTY
2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Friday, May 1st to Saturday May 2nd, 2020
Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel
1715 Wellington Ave.
Winnipeg MB R3H 0G1
THE PURPOSE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IS TO:
1. Receive Reports from the Executive
2. Elect the Officers of the Party in accordance with Articles 5.1 (iv) & 5.2(ii) of the MLP constitution:
(a) Election of the following officers will be held (two-year term): Treasurer, Vice-President, the Director of Membership, the Director of Organization and the Director of Policy
(b) Election of the following officers will be held (for one year term): the Director of Fundraising
3. Bring forth amendments to the MLP Constitution as specified by rules set out in the constitution.
4. Vote on Policy resolutions (cut-off for submissions is April 10th, 2020)
5. Conduct other business appropriate to the Annual General Meeting of the Manitoba Liberal Party in accordance to the constitution.
Persons interested in the above positions may submit their intent by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by 5:00 p.m. on April 16th, 2020 - 14 days prior to the start of the AGM.
Persons interested in submitting an amendment to the MLP Constitution may submit their amendments or policy resolutions for consideration at the Annual General Meeting to: email@example.com
Amendments and policy resolutions will be posted on the website prior to the AGM.